Heart POCUS - Basics$319.95
Why heart POCUS?
The current neonatologist needs to skilled with a hemodynamic assessment of the cardiovascular system in neonatology. To start this journey, you need to know the basics of cardiac imaging (point of care US; POCUS). Hence, we provide this opportunity for those looking to advance their career with the skills of basic heart POCUS.
- ✅The course is mentored by an experience POCUS tutor.
- ✅Composed of 7 interactive sessions.
- ✅Combined 630 minutes, 7 sessions 90 minutes each.
- ✅Study Material provided before each session.
- ✅Video Recording of each session after the conclusion of the session.
- ✅Each session awards 5 Continued Medical Education points (CME) for a total of 10.5.
- ✅Certificates of attendance awarded at the end of the course.
- ✅Review material provided to refresh information.
- ✅Mentorship and feedback for up to 30 days following the conclusion of the course.
- ✅Self-reporting Heart Ultrasound table.
By end of this course, the candidate will be able to independently scan the heart using POCUS. The main targeted pathology is to be able to make full heart POCUS.
The Sessions Details
- External and Spatial anatomy
- Basics of Dopplers I and II
- Two D views I
- Two D views II
- Two D views III
- Assessment and full scan I
- Assessment and full scan II
The course will be once weekly starting on the First Monday of each month at 10 pm Dubai time. However, the timing can be changed to suits candidates with different time zones such as far east Asia and South America
* in this session real-life scenarios will be discussed
taught live via Zoom by:
Dr. Yahya Ethawi, MD, DCH, CABP, FRACP (OTP), Neonatal-Perinatal fellowship, University of Melbourne, Australia, Neonatal perinatal medicine, The University of Manitoba, Canada, consultant and head of NICU, Saudi German Hospital Ajman, Visiting professor of neonatology
Pricing includes $9.95 processing fee.