Why the ventilation course?
The skills of appropriate ventilation are fundamental skills for a good neonatal outcome. Attending this course will allow you to state of art using the ventilators using various monitoring tools. You will know and understand very well, the invasive and non-invasive ventilation both conventional and high-frequency ventilation
- ✅The course is mentored by an experience POCUS tutor.
- ✅Composed of 6 interactive sessions.
- ✅Combined 1080 minutes, 12 sessions 90 minutes each.
- ✅Study Material provided before each session.
- ✅Video Recording of each session after the conclusion of the session.
- ✅Each session awards 5 Continued Medical Education points (CME) for a total of 18.
- ✅Certificates of attendance awarded at the end of the course.
- ✅Review material provided to refresh information.
- ✅Mentorship and feedback for up to 30 days following the conclusion of the course.
By end of this course, the candidate will be able to understand respiratory and ventilation monitoring, oxygen delivery systems, invasive and non-invasive ventilation, interpreting the blood gas, set, initiate, maintain, and wean from ventilation. Will effectively use graphics and loops. You will be able to use the high-frequency ventilation and finally be able to appropriately change the ventilation in special NICU situations.
The Sessions Details
- Respiratory and ventilation monitoring
- Oxygen delivery systems
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Basics of invasive ventilation
- Interpretation of blood gas
- Mode of conventional ventilation
- Loops and graphics
- The setting, maintain and weaning of conventional ventilation
- High-frequency ventilation
- Ventilation of specific disease
- Cases review I
- Cases Review II
The course will be once weekly starting on the First Thursday of each month at 8 pm Dubai time. However, the timing can be changed to suits candidates with different time zones such as far east Asia and South America
* in this session real-life scenarios will be discussed