Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) and smart monitoring$169.95
Why heart NIRS and smart monitoring?
The current neonatologist needs to see beyond the real-time visible data. In addition, when a physician resuscitates or care of a sick newborn, he/she monitor all the system but the brain which is the organ we want to save. There is a technology that can monitor the oxygenation of the brain which you will learn in this course using NearInfraRed Spectroscopy (NIRS) in addition to smartly looking to the monitors other than real-time numbers and lithograph including physiomarkers, physio ID, and others.
- ✅The course is mentored by an experience POCUS tutor.
- ✅Composed of 6 interactive sessions.
- ✅Combined 540 minutes, 6 sessions 90 minutes each.
- ✅Study Material provided before each session.
- ✅Video Recording of each session after the conclusion of the session.
- ✅Each session awards 1.5 Continued Medical Education points (CME) for a total of 9.
- ✅Certificates of attendance awarded at the end of the course.
- ✅Review material provided to refresh information.
- ✅Mentorship and feedback for up to 30 days following the conclusion of the course.
- ✅Self-reporting NIRS and smart monitoring table.
By end of this course, the candidate will be able to use the NIRS and smart monitoring in intensive care and during resuscitation.
The Sessions Details
- Basics of NIRS
- Clinical applications of NIRS
- Basics of physio-markers
- Basics of contactless imaging
- Clinical cases I
- Clinical Cases II
The course will be once weekly starting on the First Wednesday of each month at 10 pm Dubai time. However, the timing can be changed to suits candidates with different time zones such as far east Asia and South America
* in this session real-life scenarios will be discussed
taught live via Zoom by:
Dr. Yahya Ethawi, MD, DCH, CABP, FRACP (OTP), Neonatal-Perinatal fellowship, University of Melbourne, Australia, Neonatal-perinatal medicine, The University of Manitoba, Canada, consultant and head of NICU, Saudi German Hospital Ajman, Visiting professor of neonatology
Pricing includes $9.95 processing fee.