US guided procedures$80.00
The evidence of using point of care (POCUS) for procedures replacing the XR is huge including US guide intubation and vascular access. Hence, we provide this opportunity for those looking to advance their career with the skills to do procedures guided by POCUS.
- ✅The course is mentored by an experience POCUS tutor.
- ✅Composed of 3 interactive sessions.
- ✅Combined 270 minutes, 3 sessions 90 minutes each.
- ✅Study Material provided before each session.
- ✅Video Recording of each session after the conclusion of the session.
- ✅Each session awards 3 Continued Medical Education points (CME) for a total of 9.
- ✅Certificates of attendance awarded at the end of the course.
- ✅Review material provided to refresh information.
- ✅Mentorship and feedback for up to 30 days following the conclusion of the course.
By end of this course, the candidate will be able to independently assess the blood vessels and upper airways, guide the vascular insertion and tracheal catheterization using POCUSand assess the complications of both procedures. The candidate will be able to differentiate between artery and vein using the US, navigate the tip of the catheter during the advance, and check the final position of the tip of the catheter inside the blood vessel. He/she will be able to access the correct catheterization of the trachea, assess wrongly selective intubation of one size, and check the level of ETT
The Sessions Details
- US-guided intubation includes assessing the size of upper airways, assessing the correct position of ETT in the trachea, assess wrongly poisoned ETT in the esophagus, learn the slide of pleura, learn excursion of diaphragmPneumothorax and US lung profiles.
- US-guided vascular access includes assessing the right blood vessels, differentiate between artery and vein, navigate the tip during advancement inside the blood vessels, check the final position of the tip, and assess the immediate and long-term complications of vascular catheterization.
- Review and assessment including lung POCUS self-reporting system
The course will be once weekly at 9 pm Dubai time. However, the timing can be changed to suits candidates with different time zones such as far east Asia and South America
* in this session real-life scenarios will be discussed
taught live via Zoom by:
Dr. Yahya Ethawi, MD, DCH, CABP, FRACP (OTP), Neonatal-Perinatal fellowship, University of Melbourne, Australia, Neonatal-perinatal medicine, The University of Manitoba, Canada, consultant and head of NICU, Saudi German Hospital Ajman, Visiting professor of neonatology
Pricing includes a $9.95 processing fee.